Alpha 100 Combo
Alpha 100 Package w/ TT15
Track and train multiple dogs with rugged, field-proven gear from Garmin and Tri-Tronics®.
FREE G&R MACHO SQUALLER WITH EVERY ALPHA 100 PACKAGE PURCHASE!
Combining Garmin GPS tracking with Tri-Tronics dog training, the integrated Alpha system lets you get optimum performance from your valued dogs.
Alpha helps you track and train up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters when using additional Alpha 100 handhelds, TT10 or TT15 dog devices, or T5 dog devices (each sold separately). Tracks up to 9 miles away, delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
The vivid, glove-friendly, 3" color touchscreen display offers an electronic compass and barometric altimeter to measure each dogs' speed, distance and the direction being traveled; plus receive notifications when your dog is moving or on-point/treed.
18 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation along with tone alerts and vibration, gives you plenty of training flexibility.
Since Alpha 100 comes preloaded with 100K U.S. TOPO maps you’ll always know your surroundings. This system also includes a 1-year subscription of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (simply download using BaseCamp).
LED beacon lights on the dog device are perfect for low-light conditions or night use - visible up to 100 yards away.
Emergency alerts allows the user to send their location with an emergency alert to other Alpha users in the area.
And the Dog Device can also be used to start/stop VIRB camera recording based on user command from the handheld.
Track your dogs
Using the Alpha 100 handheld, you can measure each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being traveled. Plus, you can receive notifications when a dog is “Treed” or “On Point.” A single Alpha 100 can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters when using either additional Alpha 100 handhelds or TT10 collar devices (each sold separately).
Train and Control Your Dogs
Alpha 100 helps you train and control them to stop chasing unwanted game or “recall” to your position. Easy to access training buttons allow you to communicate separately to each dog through safe and effective features, including 18 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation or an audible tone command. Plus, a lockout setting is available to avoid accidental stimulation or tone.
Two modes of level progression let you customize your training even further. Traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes within a predetermined stimulation level (low, medium or high). Whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation through all 18 levels available.
- Track and Train a combination of 20 dog devices or Alpha 100 handhelds simultaneously from up to 9 miles away.
- Handheld features a 3" glove-friendly color touchscreen.
- Includes preloaded TOPO US 100K mapping for terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and more.
- Supports optional map data - TOPO US 24K, auto-routing with City Navigator, etc. (available separately).
- Includes a 1-year free subscription of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- Built-in 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter.
- Preset messaging capability between Alpha 100 handhelds allows hunter-to-hunter position reporting.
- "Treed" and "On Point" notifications.
- Option to set up radius and geofence alerts.
- ANT compatible - share information wirelessly with other Alpha users.
- 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation - plus audible tone and integrated LED light beacons (activated from the Alpha 100 handheld).
- TT15 collar is equipped with a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver for increased signal reception.
- Replaceable 1-inch collar strap (various colors available - sold separately).
- Measure dogs' statistics such as speed, distance and direction.
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries in Alpha 100 handheld and TT15 collar.
- Dog rescue mode switches TT15 to a slower update rate to prolong battery life.
- Battery life of Alpha 100 handheld is approximately 20 hours.
- Battery life of TT15 collar is approximately 24-48 hours depending on update rate.
- Rugged and waterproof design (Alpha 100 handheld: IPX7) (TT10 collar: 1ATM 10m).
- LED Beacon lights for low-light conditions
- VIRB camera control
!WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Model: Alpha-TT15
- Manufactured by: Garmin